Kathryn Defilippo, CPATreasurer
- Email: info [at] forourdaughtersinc.org
Kathryn DeFilippo, CPA brings more than 13 years of experience as a diverse accounting, auditing and business consultant to her role as Treasurer for the Board. Kathryn currently works as an Audit Manager at Freed Maxick. Prior to joining Freed Maxick, Katy spent four years with a “Big Four” firm and five years working in private industry. She also has experience in the higher education field as she spent several years working in college administration at a local college. Since joining Freed, Katy has concentrated on the employee benefit plan, real estate, manufacturing, and not-for-profit service areas.
Kathryn has also been involved in the Firm’s training programs, focusing on developing and conducting training sessions for both new and experienced employees, as well as trainings for employee benefit plan audits.
- American Institution of Certified Public Accountants
- Buffalo Chapter of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer and Executive Committee Member – For Our Daughters,
- Buffalo, Secretary and Executive Committee Member – Riviera Theatre, North Tonawanda, NY
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – SUNY Geneseo
- Master of Science in Higher Education and Student Affairs Administration – Buffalo State College
Kathryn currently lives in Buffalo and strongly supports the continual growth of the city.